- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is 3/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
There are 0 offline trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
- How many online trophies are there in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
There are 11 online trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is 10+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
At least 30 ranked duels, most likely more.
- How many missable trophies are there in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
There are 0 missable trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
You must duel in Ranked or Event Duels.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel.
Banner by Ryukori
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Estimated Trophy Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 0
- Online trophies: 11 (5, 5, 1) (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10+ hours (varies depending on skill and willingness to purchase packs)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: At least 30 ranked duels, most likely more
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: You must duel in Ranked or Event Duels
Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh master Duel, Konami's online version of the TCG. The game is free to download but you can buy gems with money to purchase more card packs or other cosmetic items for your card sleeves, field, and Mates. You do not have to spend money as you can disassemble cards to purchase specific cards you want. Feel free to take your time to slowly progress to a deck you want. You will more than likely need 3 different decks to get all the trophies in the game as they have very specific themes and no deck can really do all the tasks required to 100% the trophies.
- Play through Solo to get as close to 10,000 gems as possible.
- Start by purchasing the bundle deals as the guarenteed cards in there are quite good.
- Using the packs you unlock with the Bundle Deals start creating a deck.
- Recommend working on the Tribute Summons first in lower rank as when you get into higher rank the free Monarch deck you get is not that good.
- If you need a specific Secret Pack build 1 SR card from the pack with your SR card points to unlock the pack then use your gems to buy packs.
The game can be auto popped if you have already played it on Steam and have the achievements. You just need to link the Steam Account Data to your Sony account. If you started an account on the PS4 or PS5 you will not be able to Link the steam data to your Sony account and will need to start from scratch. If you do link it you will need to perform each action once for the game to register that you have done the amount required. Which means the only two trophies you need to do entirely over are Chain Blazer and Ultra Burst . The rest you just need to do 1 of. To Greater Heights should unlock once you do a single ranked duel even if you aren't in Plainum rank at the time.
Step 1: Introduction and Solo Mode
When you start up the game you will have to go through a small introduction of Yu-Gi-Oh and pick a deck to start of as your deck. They aren't very good so it doesn't really matter which you choose. Then start playing through solo mode to get more cards and gems to purchase card packs.
Trophies earned this step:
Welcome to MASTER DUEL
Step 2: Build a deck and start playing in Ranked and go for Platinum Rank
I would recommend building the Sky Striker deck as it is quite good and learning it after getting your 20 Tribute summons with the Monarch deck. Once you have the Sky Striker deck you should be able to fairly easily get to Platinum V rank once you learn the deck.
Trophies earned this step:
Master of Special Summoning
Beginner No More
Master of Spells & Traps
To Greater Heights
Step 3: Cleanup
At this point, if you built the Sky Striker deck, you should have everything except Burn It All. Build the Trickstar Deck and use the decks card effects to deal the effect damage to your opponent. Also if you didn't get any of the trophies in the last step you should get them here now.
Burn It All
Congrats on the 100%