- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (personal opinion) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 23 (10, 4, 8, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 5-6 hours (personal opinion) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 3, one for each difficulty
- Number of missable trophies: 13, each of the non-story specific trophies. There is no chapter select so if you miss something, you will need to start a new game.
- Glitched trophies: Sort of but in a good way, because Unafraid popped for me when it shouldn't have.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, you must complete the game on all 3 difficulties.
- Do trophies stack?: Not the difficulty trophies but there is a German stack for the censored version of the game.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: Yes, a VR Headset
Want more Wolfenstein but where you get to pilot the various war machines you see in the other games? Look no further as that is exactly what you get from CyberPilot. Here you'll support the resistance as a pilot from a bunker. You'll be piloting three different war machines through 4 levels and for short bursts playing as your pilot directly.
Step 1: Complete the game on Normal while working for missable trophies
This is where you should get the bulk of the trophies. There will be some you can't get during this playthrough, including the other difficulty trophies and certain missables where you have to pick one plan of attack vs another. I do suggest reading through the guide first due to the number of missable trophies there are.
- Destruction Derby
- Out of Gas
- Double Whammy
- Barbecue Party
- Imposter Syndrome
- Don't Hurt Me
- Doggy Daycare
- Responsible Citizen
- Pièce de Résistance
Step 2: Complete the game on Hard difficult while cleaning up the remaining missable trophies
Complete the game a second time, this time on Hard. This is where you’ll be completing the remaining missables that you didn't get on your Challenge run. If you chose to just focus on completing the game on Challenge difficulty, then this is where you start the missables.
- Do or Die!
Step 3: Complete the game a third time, on Challenge, while working for any remaining missable trophies
Depending on how much success you had with your Normal and Hard difficulty runs you may be completing a number of missable trophies here, otherwise this can be a speedrun to finish things up.
- I am Death Incarnate!
[PST Would Like To Thank bigdrama for this Roadmap]