- Estimated Trophy Difficulty: N/A (Personal guess would be 2)
- Offline: 13 (0, 1, 1, 11)
- Online: 0
- Approximate Amount of Time to : 1 Hour
- Minimum Number of Playthroughs: Depends on skill level
- Missable Trophies: 0
- Glitched Trophies: 0
- Do cheats disable trophies?: None Available
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: NA
Welcome Park serves as a, FREE, tutorial tool on the PlayStation®Vita system. It's comprised of 5 mini game sections that can be completed in any order you wish.
Step One: Complete each challenge
Play through each challenge going for time specific trophies. Since there is no story mode each challenge can be played over and over with the exception of the 3 challenges in the "Digital Chase" area, these must be played back-to-back, however you can restart the "Digital Chase" challenges at any time.
Step Two: Clean up
Assuming you've acquired all of the time specific trophies you COULD be done with the game. If you're not, chances are you only have the "Digit Chase Prize" and "Welcome Park Master!" trophies left. See below for specifics on each trophy.
[PST Would Like to Thank jefxfree for this Roadmap]