- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 0, you must be online at all times.
- Online trophies breakdown:
- Base Game: 16 (15 , 1 )
- Updates: 68 (39 , 22 , 7 )
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 150+ hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: Many matches/missions
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 2 - By the Dawn's Early Light and I'm the Captain Now
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, the Global and Chinese PS4 versions have their own lists but the Chinese servers were closed down years ago. The PS5 version also has its own list.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
Warframe is a fast-paced online free-to-play co-operative shooter where you are in control of a Warframe. Each different Warframe grants you special powers from using elements to going invisible to devouring your enemies like the mummy from The Mummy. The game has four main factions: The Tenno, Grineer, Corpus and Infestation. The Tenno are the race that controls the Warframes, Grineer are clones of ancient humanity and are covered in armour and use primitive and destructive weapons, Corpus are a company that uses advanced technology to build robot proxies and have energy weapons and the infestation is a hive mind that wants to consume everything that is living. As the Tenno you are trying to bring peace to the solar system that is constantly in conflict between the Grineer and Corpus trying to gain control.
When you start out you get to pick a starting Warframe between Volt, Mag and Excalibur. I recommend starting out with Excalibur, he is the most powerful of the three and is useable late game. Also, start with the Skana as your melee weapon as it is the only starting weapon you cannot buy in the market for Credits. You are then going to want to finish Vor's Prize quest as soon as possible so you stop getting broken mods. After that you are just going to be going through the charts unlocking nodes and going to more planets.
- Upgrade your mods, this is very important. The weapon doesn't matter as much as the mods that are on the weapon.
- Elements are your friend. Having elements increases the damage on your weapon by +90% for each maxed out single stat mod you have on that weapon. Which you can have up to 4 elements making +360% damage.
- Combine elements to exploit weaknesses. Grineer are weak to Corrosion (electricity + toxin) and Viral (cold + toxin), Corpus are weak to Magnetic (cold + electricity) and Radiation (electricity + heat) and Infested are weak to Gas (heat + toxin) and Corrosive (electricity + toxin). Blast (heat + cold) is great for crowd control as it knocks down everything it procs on.
- Endless missions types (Defense, Survival, Excavation) are the best missions for XP for your gear. Even better if you are running Dark Sector missions.
- Always be making new weapons and Warframes. Once something hits Rank 30 you get the maximum Mastery XP from it. Your mastery level will allow you to use more weapons and other bonuses.
- Once you get a weapon to Rank 30 swap to a new weapon and then sell the weapon that was ranked to 30 to free up space. Keep weapons you like and think you will use again.
- Sell duplicate mods for either Credits or Endo, whichever you need. Credits are used to build gear, buy blueprints and upgrade mods and Endo is used just to upgrade mods.
- Get Prime weapons/Warframes. This is more of an advanced thing, you don’t need to but the Prime version of gear is better than the normal weapon. Weapons usually have double the magazine, do more damage and have more polarity slots while Warframes will have more Energy, Armour and more polarity slots.
- When you find a weapon you really like, Forma it and put in the best mods you have. Putting a Forma into a weapon allows you to add a mod slot polarity which halves the mods cost for the weapon. Forma are found in Void Relics, Alerts and Invasions or bought off the market for platinum.
- Put an Orokin Catalyst into your favorite weapon and Orokin Reactor into your favorite Warframe. These are found with Alerts, Invasion Rewards and Sortie rewards or bought off the market for Platinum. They double the mod capacity of the weapon/Warframe from 30 to 60.
- Sell extra Prime gear you have in the relays for Ducats and buy the Primed/Unique mods of Baro when he comes every other week.
Step 1: Progression
You are going to want to progress through the planets killing each boss at least once, more if you want the Warframe that they drop. Swap to different weapons/weapon types each time you rank one to 30. Make your way to Sedna and into the final Void entrance and complete the mission on Mot. This should unlock all quests for you.
Trophies Earned this step:
Heavy Weapon Proficiency
Pole Weapon Proficiency
Our Tools Shape Us
No Longer a Rookie
It Keeps Getting Better
Angel of Death
Where Credit is Due
Savior of Mercury
Savior of Uranus
Savior of Venus
Savior of Sedna
Step 2: Complete the quests.
Complete the optional quests Howl of the Kubrow, The War Within, Octavia's Anthem, Chains of Harrow, Saya's Vigil and The Sacrifice for the trophies and also any other ones you may want to do.
Trophies earned this step:
The War Within
Chains of Harrow
Gunna Need a Bigger Boat
Some Assembly Required
Step 3: Clean-up the miscellaneous trophies.
Complete the objective for any of the trophies you missed and grind out the Focus XP for your skill tree.
Trophies Earned this step:
Without a Hitch
Tenno of all trades
Hats off to you!
Ride the Wave
The Camera Adds 10 Pounds
Into the Void
What a Nightmare
Tenno and Hooch
The 8-fold Path
This Is What You Are
From on High
Forged in Fire
By the Dawn's Early Light
Sleds of Sunshine
The Great Eidolon Hunt
Champion of the People
Ride or Die
Money Can't Buy Happiness
Moa Money, Moa Problems
The Abyss Gazes Into You
That Which Does Not Kill Us
I'm the Captain Now
From out of the Sun
Congratulations on 100%-ing Warframe!