- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 with guide (harder without) (Personal Estimate) (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 19 (7, 2, 9, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 5 hrs with guide (longer without) (Personal Estimate) (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 9 - Trap-door murderer, Clumsy, What's this key for ?, I might need a keyring, Unmistaken, Intrepid, The dream is still alive, A broken dream and Sweet dreams
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No Difficulty Options
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Playing as Violet, a shy teen with a desire to grow up, you get trapped in a dream you just can't wake up from. Every puzzle solved, will take you closer to waking-up and getting back to your real life but you are in the dream for a reason and getting out might not be as easy as it sounds.
Waking Violet is a 2D top-down puzzle game. There are unique spells to solve puzzles and a rewind feature in case you mess up. The puzzles can be quite challenging if you aren't using a Guide. The soundtrack is also very good.
Step 1: Make it to The Alchemist while doing both bonus levels
Solve the puzzles to progress through the game. Make sure to finish the two bonus levels so you don't have to backtrack or play the game again.
A good start
Sailing past the Pillars of Hercules
Snow or never
Let's do it again
Things get steamy
What's this key for ?
I might need a keyring
Step 2: Achieve all endings and strive for any missing trophies
Here you will go for each of the three endings. Once you reach an ending, watch the credits and reload your save to be back at The Alchemist then obtain any trophies you might be missing:
The dream is still alive
A broken dream
Not afraid to ask
[PST Would Like To Thank DrHambone for this Roadmap]