- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 12 (8, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 7hrs+
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 366 Alarms
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None available
Just like Welcome Park, Vita owners now get another free application that also comes with trophies! This is essentially an alarm clock where people wake up together and then try to help each other wake up. It is simple but time consuming unfortunately. I have written this guide as if you want to just knock the trophies out and not use it for a daily alarm to get the trophies.
I haven't done a full Road Map because there is really only one way to go about getting the trophies. You will have most of them done after your first hour of playing. Once you have them out of the way it just takes time to grind out all 366 Wake-up club alarms.
Your records can be accessed anytime and will be your main point of reference for checking how far along you have come towards getting certain trophies.
For boosting partners, see here: LINK