Estimated trophy difficulty: (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- 2/10 with boosting
- 4/10 without boosting
- Total Trophies: 13
- Offline: 11 [2 | 9 ]
- Online: 2 [1 | 1 ]
Approximate amount of time to 100%: (Estimated Time to 100%)
- 5-10 Hours with boosting
- 20-40+ Hours without boosting due to the random nature of the game
Minimum number of playthroughs needed:
- 5 Solo Matches against 3 AI using House Rules (must be done Offline)
- 10 Online Games
- A few Cleanup Matches for winning 20 Wild Draw Four challenges
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: There is no difficulty setting for this game.
- Additional Peripherals Required: Playlink was added as a free update on September 12th, 2018 and is optional.
UNO makes its way onto the PS4 with new features! UNO is an iconic classic card game where you match cards either by matching color or value and play Action Cards to change things up. The goal of UNO is to race against other players to empty your hand before everyone else in either Classic play or customize your experience with a variety of House Rules and match settings to ensure you and your friends never play the same game twice.
More importantly is the new trophy list. For those that remember the PS3 version of UNO, it had a nasty trophy for being in the top 50 when you check the Leaderboard. Thankfully, that trophy isn't on the PS4 version! In fact, the PS4 version is a simple basic trophy list for the game. You should unlock 9 trophies with ease just by playing naturally. There are a few trophies that I recommend you boost because UNO can be luck based sometimes. There are only two trophies for you to really keep an eye on. They're for winning a game with more than 700 points and winning 20 Wild Draw Four challenges.
Step 1: Win 5 Solo Matches against 3 AI using House Rules (Offline)
The first thing you want to do is work on the Offline Win trophies. You want to combine both the winning requirements of the following together:
- "Winning 5 matches with at least 3 house rules."
- "Winning 5 games against 3 AI" together.
To do this, set your lobby up like this in Solo Match:
Stacking => On
- Stack Draw Twos and Wild Draw Fours to pass the penalty to the next player.
7-0 => On
- Play a 7 to swap hands, play a 0 to pass hands around.
Force Play => On
- If you draw a card on your turn and it's playable, it's automatically played.
No Bluffing => On
- Wild Draw Fours may be played without being challenged.
Draw-to-Match => Off
- When you draw a card on your turn, you must draw until you get a playable card.
Score Limit => One Round
- Win the game by winning the first UNO Round
While you're playing, you should unlock these trophies naturally:
A Good Start
The Right Choice
After winning all 5 games with the above settings you will unlock these two trophies:
Just a Machine
Step 2: Winning 10 Online Games and going for the 700 Score trophy
The next step is obtaining the online trophy for winning 10 Online Games. I recommend that you boost this trophy to make it much faster to obtain. Boosting isn't necessary as you can win online just by playing with random people. Still, UNO can be a little bit luck based and you might not win all the time. Use the following thread to get a boosting partner or partners:
Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)
While you're boosting, I highly recommend that you and your boosting partner go for the 700 Score trophy together. For more information about that, please refer to the trophy guide.
At the end of this step, you'll unlock the following:
Step 3: Cleanup
This step might not be needed for some people, but chances are the last trophy you might be missing will be for winning 20 Wild Draw Four challenges. You can do this naturally just by playing the game and calling the challenge out every time it's played against you. However, you can also boost this trophy as well with the help of at least 1 boosting partner. See the Trophy Guide section for the boosting methods. If you would like to boost this trophy, then please use the following boosting thread to find a boosting partner or partners:
Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)
At the end of this step, you'll have the following trophies:
Nerves of Steel
[PST would like to thank Blaze Naruto Shippuden for this Roadmap]