- Estimated trophy difficulty: (3/10) Difficulty rating thread
- Trophy breakdown: ( 1/ 4 / 11/ 24 ).
- Offline trophies: ( 4 / 10/ 24 ).
- Online trophies: ( 1 / 1) platinum is now unobtainable unless you have earned the online trophy before the uploading site was shut down.
- Approximate time to Platinum: 6-9 hours.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 for each mode.
- Number of missable trophies: None.
- Glitched trophies: Maze Master ( this glitch works for your benefit ).
- Do cheat codes disable trophies: No cheats available.
- Does difficulty affect trophies: There is no difficulty option.
THQ's uDraw tablet, which was launched on the Nintendo Wii a year ago, has now made it onto the PlayStation 3, enabling users to create works of art on their TV screens (talent not included). The tablet is a well designed but slightly flimsy piece of kit that makes drawing and painting easy, while certain in-built features make it usable with other gameplay styles. uDraw Instant Artist Studio comes bundled with the tablet, offering both a range of art classes and the freedom to create your own masterpiece.
Step 1: Finish art school tutorials.
The art school contains many types of great tutorials that will benefit your drawing experience and it also has trophies tied to finishing all the lessons.
You can just skip all the tutorials if you didn't feel like doing them.
This will net you:
Step 2: Finish the art play section.
The are play section is the major part of the game where you are able to choose any type of background and colours to create a master piece and get some trophies while you're at it.
You can start working on your trophies in any order you like within this section, but for more info please refer to the trophy guide.
Step 3: Beat all mini games.
Mini games are probably the hardest part in the game. It requires some time until you get used to each mini game but overall they are really fun to do especially with groups.
You can start working on your trophies in any order within this section.
[PST Would Like to Thank White-Wolf for this Roadmap]