AMDM - Grand Collector & Treasure Hunter Guide.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10 Personal opinion (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 47 (38, 4, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 7-10 hours Personal opinion (estimated time to platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (2 recommended)
- Number of missable trophies: None Level select is available
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?:You need to play on Hard & Hardcore on to unlock Walk in the Park
- Do trophies stack?: Yes
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats
Trine Enchanted Edition is a fantasy-based action platformer which tracks the journey of three heroes – a Wizard, a Knight and a Thief – in a mission to save the kingdom from evil. For the most part, all the trophies within this game are fairly simple to complete.
Step 1: First Playthrough on Easy/Normal collecting all collectibles
For your first playthrough, I suggest playing through on easy or normal and focusing on collecting all of the Experience, Chests and killing all enemies. Following AMDM's fantastic guide will make sure you don't miss any tricky collectables, found here. Enjoy the wonderful scenery and fantastic 2D puzzle platformer!
After this step you will have unlocked the following:
Step 2 Hard Mode with Hardcore Setting:
The next step will have you play through the game one more time using your original save, with Hard Mode with the Hardcore Setting. The hardcore setting, means that once a character dies, you cannot revive until the next checkpoint. If all three characters die before the next checkpoint, you will have to restart. By now, you should know most of the puzzles and the game play should be fairly simple.
At the end of the step you should have:
Walk in the Park
Step 3 Misc Trophies and Clean up:
This step is to clean up any trophies you may have missed and the misc trophies.
The Cool Way
What A View!
O Solo Mio
Like a Shadow
Alone and Mighty
Better Than Developers!
Way Out of the Trine
[PST Would Like To Thank Ichanerna for this Roadmap]