- Estimated trophy difficulty: 10/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Total Trophies: 63 (49, 11, 2, 1)
- Offline only trophies: 14
- Online only trophies: 19
- Offline or Online: 29 (these figures don't include the Platinum itself)
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 100 hours with boosting and potentially 300-500 without, highly dependent on skill.
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 3 (4 recommended)
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: Dog of War, Always Attack, Down to Size. See the respective trophies and the Roadmap for more information.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, three playthroughs on Hardcore are required.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
- Extra peripherals needed?: Yes, a headset is needed.
- Boosting this game is HIGHLY recommended. Several of the online trophies will require an exhaustive effort to get legitimately. You will need a single partner for most of the online trophies and a group of 4 people (or two people with two systems) for a few others.
- Another important thing to note is that online matches must last for at least 3 minutes in order for both sides to get credit for a game played. If the match ends in less than 3 minutes, only the winning side will get credit for the win and the game played. I refer to this frequently in the guide as the "three minute rule".
- Frequently while boosting you will be Evacuating your units, usually as part of the three-minute rule. The easiest way to do this is by using the voice command "all units evacuate". This will command all of your units to leave the battlefield and surrender.
- There is a trophy DLC available (Escalation) that includes another 10 trophies. If you have a mind to 100% this game, purchase the DLC before you start playing. This DLC is no longer available in some parts of Europe, you will need a US or UK account to purchase/download it but do note this DLC is region locked so ensure you have a US or UK copy of the game before buying.
- Saves for this game are locked, the only way to quickly back them up is by using the PS+ Cloud.
Special Thanks to all of the great players that contributed in some way to the making of this guide: kiesmaarwa, yewjhin, Naks, eburkulosis, and allenbird.
Step 1: Complete the Voice Command trainer
Tom Clancy's EndWar is a strategy game that is designed to allow you to command your troops via Voice Commands. The Voice Commands actually work very well and allow you to be much quicker issuing orders than using a controller. Start a new single player game and you will be asked to complete the Voice Command trainer, this should take all of 2 minutes.
Step 2: Complete Prelude to War on Normal
This is the prologue campaign and is used to teach you the fundamentals of the game. Simply play through the campaign. On the last mission, make an attempt for the Impregnable trophy.
Step 3: Complete World War III on Normal as any faction
World War III is the main campaign. You will be able to choose to play as one of three factions, each with strengths and weaknesses. Try to focus on winning the game in less than 15 turns and taking an enemy capital in 3 turns. Save after every win and reload your save if you lose to make these easier. As the US, I was able to complete a war in 10 turns including capturing Paris in 3.
Step 4: Complete Prelude to War on Hardcore
By now you should feel pretty comfortable with the game mechanics and the A.I's tendencies. From here you'll want to start a new game on the Hardcore difficulty. You will be asked to complete Prelude to War on each of your next three playthroughs. It is possible to save between Prelude to War and World War III, but some players have reported that the difficulty trophies do not pop correctly if you do this. The A.I is significantly more difficult on Hardcore as they get more and better units, they will bait your units into attacking then retreat and lead you into ambushes. There is nothing too difficult in the prologue campaign but you'll need to be on your toes.
Step 5: Complete World War III on Hardcore with each faction.
You'll want to complete the main campaign three times, once for each faction. You'll need to complete Prelude to War each time when starting a new campaign. Remember to save after every win. There is a fantastic strategy for doing this easily that Tonic24k put together over on our sister site here: LINK, I highly recommend you check it out.
Step 6: Complete 20 single-player skirmishes
Skirmish is more or less a mission-select feature. As soon as the mission starts, order all your units to Evacuate. This will count as a game played then repeat another 19 times.
Step 7: Theatre of War
Out of the frying pan and into the fire, this is where you'll spending a lot of your time boosting. See the Trophy and boosting guides for how to tackle this behemoth.
Step 8: Clean up
Finish up any of the one-off trophies you may have remaining and you will have your , that is if you didn't get it after the previous Step.
Step 9: Alcohol
Time to have a beer, you've earned it.
[PST Would Like To Thank simula67 for this Roadmap]