- Estimated difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 41 (1, 5, 5, 30)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to : 8-10 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Do trophies stack: No
- Does difficulty affect any trophies: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies: None
- Additional accessories required: No
Welcome to the Trophy/Roadmap guide for The Walking Dead. For being a DLC episodic game, this is an excellent game, it even won the VGA 2012 Game of the Year award! It is an incredibly easy, engaging game that will involve you in some moral and hard choices. There will be some decisions in the game that will affect certain aspects of the game later on.
All of the trophies will contain spoiler tags. This is due because they are all story related and can spoil parts of the game for you. Just know that none are missable, so if you don’t die, you will get the trophy. The time to beat it varies on whether you walk around and talk to all that is available to you or you just skip over as much as possible and just do what is needed to progress the story.
Step 1: Play and Beat The Game
The trophies are all based on story progression and none are missable. You beat the game, you will end up with all the trophies including that desirable platinum. So just sit back and enjoy the game, the platinum will come naturally.
If you are stuck or want to know the quickest route through the game, check out blazenarutoshippuden's walkthrough here.
[PS3T Would Like to Thank PainOfDemise for this Roadmap]
400 Days DLC:
- Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 1/10
- Total Trophies: 8 (1 , 7 )
- Offline: 8
- Online: 0
- Approximate time to 100%: 1-2 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable Trophies: 0
- Glitched Trophies: None reported
- Does difficulty affect Trophies?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable Trophies?: N/A
1. Play through the story.
You access this DLC by loading up your existing save or starting a new one. When you get to the episode list, scroll over all the way to the right to find this "Special Episode" at the end. You should also make sure you're running the most recent version of the main game i.e 1.07 or higher.
You can play the individual character stories in any order you choose and it won't affect your experience. If you're a stickler for canon though, the order that the stories appear in the trophy list is the actual chronological order that they take place in. Much like the full campaign, should just play through the DLC without worrying about trophies.
If you missed Reunited or Two out of Three, now is the time to replay the respective chapters to get them. Note: If you use Chapter Select, it overwrites your progress. I preferred to start a new save file to get the trophy I missed.
Please note that I will be keeping this guide spoiler free. You're welcome .
[PS3T Would Like to Thank simula67 for this Roadmap]