- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 12 (7, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: N/A
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 4-5 hours (including an hour or so AFK) (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 (Although you don’t have to finish the game for 100%)
- Number of missable trophies: None (Level Replay)
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: N/A
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None known.
Tennis in the Face is a fun little game where you play as fallen tennis hero Pete Pagassi, battling to save the city from a dangerous energy drink which ruined his career while obsessing about clowns, hipsters and nerds alike. You will also be battling resistance from these parties, police and employees of the energy drink company with the help of just his tennis racket and a lot of balls.
Now this could be a really tough 100% if you were required to get crowns on every level but fortunately this isn't required, neither is finishing the game. This makes the 100% a lot easier and quicker than it could be. However you will need to nearly finish it to access all of the best levels for the trophies.
One little hint, you press to restart a level. Enjoy the game!
Step 1 - Nearly finishing the game
As I stated in the introduction, you don’t actually need to finish every level for the 100%. At the minimum, to have access to all the levels stated in the guide, you need to reach the bottom left level of the final area to get the 100 Bounces trophy. Some trophies will probably pop naturally; don't worry if you don’t get some as they can easily be cleaned up.
Step 2 - Clean Up
Now all you need to do is clean up the remaining trophies, see the Guide for the best locations of any trophies you may be missing. Also complete the credits level for 10tons defeater and finally AFK (away from keyboard) for an hour or so on the main menu for Main Menu Enthusiast. You should have 100%, congrats!
[PST Would Like To Thank TheManUtdFan for this Roadmap]