- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Teacup?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Teacup is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Teacup?
There are 14 offline trophies in Teacup.
- How many online trophies are there in Teacup?
There are 0 online trophies in Teacup.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Teacup?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Teacup is 1-3+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Teacup?
- How many missable trophies are there in Teacup?
There are 0 missable trophies in Teacup.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Teacup?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Teacup.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Teacup?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Teacup.
Banner courtesy of kinjall.
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 14 (3, 10, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 1-3hrs+ (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0, there is freeplay available after you complete the game
- Glitched trophies: No
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
Teacup's favorite beverage is none other than a hot cup of tea and to celebrate her love for it, she wants to throw a tea party. The only problem is that she is all out of herbs and tea! With the big day approaching, she'll need to venture out into town and enlist the help of the townsfolk to locate the ingredients she needs to throw the best tea party in Little Pond. This game is quite easy and is meant to just be a relaxing time through a colorful world so don't expect to run into any issues as you make your way to a new Platinum.
Step 1: Play the game
It's as easy as that, just play through the game and find the missing herbs and teas. If you get lost at all or forget where it to go, the step-by-step instructions for each ingredient are provided in the guide below. Alternatively, simply speaking with the townsfolk will usually help steer you in the right direction.
Once you've completed the story, you will have earned the following (in roughly the order they will unlock):
The Tea Encyclopedia
A Fresh Drink
Is this just fantasy?
A Puzzling Letter
The Welcoming Forest
Nice Windy Day
The Cart In The Field
Light The Way
Miss you, Grandma
Step 2: Clean up
There's a pretty good chance you'll get these during step 1 but if you complete the game without doing so, just start the game back up from the main menu and you'll load in just before the tea party, allowing you to freely roam around, allowing you to clean up the 2 miscellaneous trophies.
At the end of this step, you will have earned the following:
Sailing in the Pond
A Pause Under Kites
A Lazy Afternoon