- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Tandem: A Tale of Shadows is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
There are 25 offline trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- How many online trophies are there in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
There are 0 online trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows is 2-4+ hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
1 + cleanup.
- How many missable trophies are there in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
There are 0 missable trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Tandem: A Tale of Shadows.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Offline trophies: 25 (6, 11, 7, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-4+ Hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + Cleanup
- Number of missable trophies: 0, All of the secrets can be earned via chapter select
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
As Emma walks the London streets at night, a carriage going full speed ahead drives by her, and Fenton, the Teddy Bear, falls out. To her amazement, the Teddy Bear comes to life and begins chasing after the carriage. Bewildered and curious, Emma chases after Fenton and the carriage until they all reach Kane Manor. It's here that Emma discovers a dark mystery surrounding Thomas Kane and his untimely disappearance. With the help of Fenton and his light-shifting abilities, they'll need to traverse through the Manor to discover what really happened to Thomas and who is ultimately responsible for his disappearance. You'll play through 45 puzzle-filled levels, each unique with their own riddles.
Step 1: Play through the game while finding all 18 secrets
If you miss any secrets along the way, there is chapter select available so you can go back and replay anything needed. The puzzles in the game aren't anything too crazy, but if you find yourself stuck or are unable to progress forward, walkthrough videos for each chapter have been provided under their respective "final room" trophy. After this step, you will earn the trophies in the following order if you got everything in one go and didn't need to go back for anything:
A bridge from a door
Last minute Left
In the spider's den
Back in the Box
With the Black Cat
A spacious secret
6 Feet under the Sea
Through the Cubbie Jail
Inside a wall
Playing with fire
Taking the Time
Getting past the blind soldiers
Not afraid of the third eye
In the music box
Your time has come
Before the Crossing
Above the Ring
Through the Green
Far from the Buzz
Step 2: Cleanup
If you missed any of the secrets along the way, again you can use Chapter Select to go back and collect them. You don't need to complete the levels for them to count, you just need to find their respective hidden rooms and then can back out to the map once the trophy unlocks. After this step, you will earn: