Credit to kinjall for the banner.
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (depending on skill) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 12 (11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 15-30mins (depending on skill) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: Potentially all of them, due to the game not saving your progress if you quit to the Main Menu at any point.
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options available.
Tamiku is a single-screen retro inspired platformer that takes inspiration from such classics as Bubble-Bobble and Balloon Fight. This game sees you take control of Tamiku, an alien who likes destroying balloons but took things too far one day and accidentally destroyed his Homeworld so now it's up to you to help him get over this addiction and find something safer to do with his time. The controls are as simple as they come, just use the to move Tamiku around and drop to the platforms below him but press to jump to the platform above you or mash it to explode a red balloon when you find one. Depending on your skill and experiance with this type of game, you will have the Platinum in anywhere from 15-30mins.
- There are EU, NA, Asia and JP stacks available.
- There are no cheats available and no additional controllers are required (though it's a real shame there's no 2 player option).
- Exiting to the Main Menu will wipe all of your progress so for safety, don't press the button then you won't have a chance to accidentally choose the "Main Menu" option.
- You only have 3 lives but have infinite continues so don't worry about dying. Also note that dying will wipe your score and reset your progress for the stage you're currently on but each level only takes a few minutes to complete so having to redo a stage from scratch is just a minor inconvenience.
- There are no score related trophies so don't worry about having your score wiped if/when you die.
Step 1: Finish the game
This is the only step you should need but if for some reason you manage to lose your progress, move onto Step 2 and take things from there.
At the end of this step you should have earned the following:
Step 2: Cleanup
If for some reason you missed out on a trophy, use this Step to get it and the Platinum: Platinum Tamiku