- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 [Platinum Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 13 (2, 10, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 1-2 Hours [Estimated Time to Platinum]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available
- Additional peripherals required?: None
Tacoma is a sci-fi narrative adventure set in the year 2088. Step aboard a high-tech space station and explore every detail of how the station’s crew lived and worked. Along the way, you will find clues that add up to a gripping story of trust, fear, and resolve in the face of disaster. Get wrapped up in the mystery and try to discover what happened.
Step One – Complete your playthrough of the game following this guide.
Simply follow along with the story, while using this guide to ensure you don’t miss anything. You should earn all of the trophies in this single playthrough:
Master of Unlocking
Therefore Art Thou
Employee of the Month
Step Two – Resume the game by selecting “Continue Game” and backtrack for anything you missed.
This is essentially mopping-up. As mentioned above, you should finish everything in a single playthrough, but if you miss anything you can continue from the end of the game and backtrack.
[PST Would Like To Thank UntilTammaro for this Roadmap]