- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Personal Opinion) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 13 (2, 10, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 7-8 hours, dependent on skill and ability to find collectables but can probably be done a bit faster. (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1, technically less as you don’t have to play all the exploration levels
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: Wealthy is glitchy as it doesn’t pop at 500,000 gold coins like it is supposed to. Mine didn't pop until around 900,000 coins, just keep grinding and it will eventually pop
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Subdivision Infinity DX is a 3D space shooter with some minor RPG elements. You can control your ship in third person view and have an array of attack options with up to two separate guns and a missile launcher at any time. The story revolves around a mysterious occurrence and is generally pretty cliché stuff but doesn't get in the way. Eventually you can have 10 separate ships at your disposal but usually when you get a new ship it means the old ones are effectively worthless. There are mining/exploration levels along with 25 story levels broken up into 5 chapters with each punctuated by a boss fight.
Movement is a bit awkward at first as this doesn’t follow all the standard flight similar controls; handles forward momentum, is your brake and reverse, the allows for vertical and horizontal strafing and the stick is your aiming and general movement. You fire your guns with , and your missiles/mining tool with . You also can boost with , reload traditional firearms with and deploy probes during exploration missions using .
Step 1: Complete the 25 story missions.
Feel free to do exploration missions as you see fit. While playing through try and get all the guns as some of the later ones are really useful.
- Tough Contract
Step 2: Exploration, Ships and Cleanup
You can do the exploration missions at any point once they are unlocked, with the second mission for each chapter unlocking after you complete the boss fight. That said the ships that you can build with parts from these missions aren't notably better than those you can simply buy so it doesn't matter when you choose to explore. Cleanup will be required though even if you got all of the parts during your story playthrough as you won't have enough money for the Wealthy trophy and will need to grind out materials to sell. After grinding materials you will eventually get the thing to pop and will be the proud owner of a new plat, congrats.
[PST Would Like To Thank bigdrama for this Roadmap]