- Estimated trophy difficulty: 10/10 (Platinum Difficulty Thread)
- Offline trophies: 26 (21, 3, 2)
- Online trophies: 19 (14, 2, 2, 1)
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 80+ Hours (*) (Time to Platinum Thread)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 300+ Online matches, 500+ survival fights, 50+ story mode fights, 50 replays, and multiple extra fights across all modes.
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: You must be signed-in to the Street Fighter network to unlock some offline trophies so read the Road Map for more information. The outfit is the highlight of battle trophy is bugged if you own the Championship Edition, because the alternate colours are unlocked by default.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. The Chinese Version has its own, albeit drastically shortened list that stacks with the international list.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats so far.
(*) Note that if you have the Arcade Edition, then the Priceless trophy will take you longer to earn. Read this.
Capcom brings us a new installment of the world classic saga 2D fighting game Street Fighter, an exclusive for PS4 and PC only. This time with 4 brand new characters never seen before: Necalli, Rashid, Laura and F.A.N.G. which, among another 12 fighters, will test your will and skills to the maximum in two big scenarios: combat in ranked matches & survival on the highest difficulty.
Warning: If you are thinking this version will be much better than the past releases thanks to the lack of trials, I must tell you that this time you need to be some kind of supreme god full of skills to reach the almost impossible Golden League Rank by playing only ranked matches.
As usual, in this saga the grind takes an important part. Many trophies are very easy to get, but very time consuming such as reach level 30 with a character, or reach player level 200 and many others.
It’s important to take note that some trophies may not pop if you are playing offline or without the latest patch installed. So it’s recommended to install the latest patch and always play connected to the servers. You can suddenly lose the connection, and you will be be taken right back to the main menu which means you'll have to repeat what you were doing.
With a final note, I have written shorter descriptions to every trophy just to get a better and fast reference to them.
So be ready to face this journey because the road to the will be hard, tough and full of rage online players grabbing and hitting you like machines as you make your way through the ranks. If you are lucky enough to be one of those rage players your new super Ultra Rare will be one of your proudest in your collection. Happy gaming!
Here is the list of buttons (default settings) on PS4, you can change some of them If you like to feel more comfortable, from the Main Menu selecting Versus, Controller Settings:
You can start the game in any mode you like. The following is just a recommendation to tackle the game somehow, you can jump from one mode to another and return to that mode later:
Step 01. Fast trophies.
Once you load the game for the first time, there are a few quick trophies you can aim for:
- Mastering The Basics
- Your Story Starts Here
- One Step Forward
- Playing Favorites
- All In A Name
- Failing To Prepare Is Preparing To Fail
- Not-So-Secret Admirer
- Global Network
- Bodybuilding Is Life
- The outfit is the highlight of battle - GLITCHED
Step 02. Story Mode.
This mode features the various character stories of Street Fighter V. Complete them one by one and you should unlock:
- Lucky We Met!
- The 16 Trials
- Quantity Over Quality
- No Rest For The Wicked
Step 03. Survival Mode.
This section is one of the harder parts of the game. You will have to complete this mode at least once on Hell difficulty, which can be pretty frustrating. During this step you should unlock:
- Vindicated Honor
- Burning Spirit
- Make A Name For Yourself
- Win Or Die Tryin'
- A True Warrior's Spirit
- Back From Hell
Step 04. Online Mode.
This is the hardest part of the game. For this step you will have to go online and fight your way to the Gold League. This will take some serious skill as you can't afford to lose too often. You may also need to play a few casual matches to unlock some of these trophies. During this step, you should unlock:
- Fighting On The Internet
- All Going To Plan!
- A Fiendish Trap
- Waiting Is Half The Fun
- I Know Kung Fu!
- Addicted To Winning
- Working Up An Appetite!
- Ceaseless Effort
- Bam, Bam, Win!
- Always Someone Stronger
- Savoring The Win Streak
- First Promotion!
- Muscles Bring Victory!
- Let's fight someone strong!
Step 05. Grinding trophies.
Finally the grind at the end. After everything else, you may still be missing a few trophies. Just head to the appropriate mode and finish them up. After this step, you should unlock:
- Slow But Steady Wins The Race
- Number 2 Is The New Number 1
- Sultan Of Titles
- Go Out With A Bang
- Critical Beauty
- Not Over 'Til It's Over
- Sudden Reversal
- See You In My Dreams!
[PST Would Like To Thank leptonic for this Roadmap]