Can't Cat-ch Me Trophy
Can't Cat-ch Me
Complete the first Zurk pursuit without being caught.Yikes! This one is actually pretty tricky and one of the hardest in the game. By far. When you’re in the Dead City, after dropping the paint can through the pane of glass and continuing a wee while, a short distance later you’ll be dropped into the game’s first chase sequence with the Zurks - who basically look like the headcrabs from Half Life 2. To get through this sequence and get the trophy you’ll have to get through the section without any of them attaching themselves to you (i.e. when it says press to remove them), which is actually incredibly tricky.
There is a knack to it though and here’s some tips to get you through it:
- The biggest tip I can give you is to weave like you’ve never weaved before. You’ll want to combine short and long weaves.
- Also, take a wide berth when it comes to the big packs of them. Still, weaving in and out.
- And finally, learn the layout of the chase sequence. For instance, when to keep right and when to keep left, and when to weave.
- On the first set of stairs up, stay left and then at the top pull right slightly and then proceed to bob and weave.
- Same with the second set of stairs, but instead, when you get to the top step, pull right more sharply.
- After the long alley with the coffee shop flashing arrow sign, pull a sharp left towards the bin out of sight and then continue to weave.
- In the open-ish area after that section, excessive weaving is required here.
Want to see how we did it? Here’s how. Good luck!