- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 with walkthrough (Estimated Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 12 (7, 4, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 2 hours (Estimated Time)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 4
- Glitched trophies: None.
- Does difficulty affect trophies? No difficulty settings available.
- Do trophies stack? NA/EU have separate lists
- Do cheat codes disable trophies? No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required? No.
Stories Untold is a collection of four playable short stories, called episodes, with a somewhat creepy tone. What’s special about it is the way you will experience those stories through a small variety of different gameplay styles. Most of it will have you figuring out how to handle machinery and then using it to complete a few tasks.
I recommend playing through blind, but themindisacity has written a trophy walkthrough to help: LINK.
Step 1: Play through the game, meaning all episodes, while paying attention to the four missable trophies.
While the game is very short, reading about the trophies will not spoil anything much for you, so you might just as well do so before starting and get them all in one go. Each episode has three trophies, and the only episode without a missable trophy is episode three.
During this step, you will gain the following trophies (in order):
Photos Of Another Time (missable)
The Chart (missable)
Stretch Those Legs
A Warm Place
Time To Remember (missable)
Step 2: Clean-up
In case you missed a trophy, select the episode it can be gained in and replay that. Each of the trophies is self-contained, meaning they can be gotten at one specific time and not across several moments of or even the whole game.