- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1.5/10 (Estimated Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 10 (3, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3-4 hours (Estimated Time)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 4 - Sleuth , Toy General , Pilot , Scholar
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
South of the Circle is a cinematic walking simulator/adventure developed by State of Play Games and released in 2022. Set in the backdrop of the Cold War, you play as Peter, an academic sent to facilitate the Antarctic Treaty. En route, his plane crashes, and as Peter travels through the snow to find a radio to call for help, he recalls the decisions that led him to his potentially fatal situation.
While the game is pretty on-rails, there are still a few missable trophies, so I have written a walkthrough HERE.
Step 1: Play through the game, watching out for the missable collectible trophies
As South of the Circle has no chapter select, you will want to make sure you're interacting with all of the objects in the game. Thankfully, there really aren't that many; see Scholar for a list (the other three missable trophies will unlock on the way to it).
By the end of the game, you will unlock (in order):
Onto The Ice
Toy General MISSABLE