- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Estimated Trophy Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 11 (6, 5)
- Approximate amount of time to complete: 2-3 Hours (Estimated time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+ Replaying the Final Chapter (Through Chapter Select)
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies:None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
Somerville is a third person sci-fi adventure. It includes some light platforming and physics based puzzles as you attempt to reunite with your family during an alien invasion. Along the way, you begin to unravel the mystery of the aliens and the humans technological advances. Inspired by Limbo and Inside, Somerville is a must for fans of those games and that style.
You'll want to playthrough Somerville unlocking most trophies along the way and finding the alien creatures for First contact ; however, it isn't a big deal if you miss anything. The game features Chapter Select so you can always back track for anything missed. Additionally, you'll need to replay the final chapter multiple times to complete each ending, unlocking Resignation Reprise , War of the worlds , Family First , and Understanding .