- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 10 (1, 9)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 7-10hrs, depends on how long it takes you to beat the game. (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Any missable trophies?: Yes, 1 - Endangered Species
- Glitched trophies: None that I know of.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, there are separate lists for the EU and US versions of the game. However, it is a digital only game, so I'm not sure how you'd play both versions on the same account.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
SOMA is a first-person, sci-fi, stealth based, psychological survival horror game by Frictional Games, the infamous developers of Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
You play as Simon Jarrett, whom, after a car accident, has suffered major brain trauma and only has so long to live. After going in for a brain scan you wake up almost 100 years later in an underwater facility where something has gone terribly wrong...
SOMA focuses heavily on stealth and exploration. Your goal in each area is to get from Point A to Point B while solving puzzles and avoiding enemies. Each enemy encounter will be different from the last and you will have to utilize different tactics to deal with each one.
All of the trophies are technically story related but one of them is missable if you fail to talk to a certain person. With that being the case I will use this guide to help you figure out what to do next, how to get past certain enemies and help you figure out some of the puzzles as well. I have excluded some areas in my mini-walkthrough (such as the beginning or certain underwater parts) due to these areas being pretty straight forward and not having any puzzles.
[PST Would Like To Thank oversoul53 for this Overview]