- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Slipstream?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Slipstream is 3/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Slipstream?
There are 24 offline trophies in Slipstream.
- How many online trophies are there in Slipstream?
There are 0 online trophies in Slipstream.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Slipstream?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Slipstream is Under 8 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Slipstream?
- How many missable trophies are there in Slipstream?
There are 0 missable trophies in Slipstream.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Slipstream?
Difficulty does not affect trophies in Slipstream.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Slipstream?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Slipstream.
Banner by kinjall
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (personal estimate, played mostly on Normal difficulty, Estimated Platinum Difficulty and Time to Platinum)
- Offline trophies: 24 (6, 11, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: none
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: under 8hrs (Estimated Platinum Difficulty and Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: about ~39 races overall
- Number of missable trophies: none
- Glitched trophies: none
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: no, you can play whatever difficulty you want
Welcome to Slipstream, simple, one-man-made, pixel art, racing/drifting game with an easy platinum. Make no mistake - this is not another easy-plat-crap, more like enjoyable indie game with AWESOME music. It's very straightforward, so I'm not gonna elaborate on how to play it here, as there's a short tutorial at the beginning that you should complete to get familiar with all the mechanics. Three more things: First - you can play whichever difficulty you like - I started on Light (gets very boring quick), but as soon as I got the hang of drifting I switched to Medium. Second - If you can't cope with the pace of the game, you can tone it down in options (I've put it on 75% and it was cool). Third - you can use automatic drifting (every sharp turn you take becomes a drift) but personally I went with manual drifting (with use of brakes/), it just feels like you're having way more control with the manual option, so I recommend this one. Also make sure to have Rival Messages ON, some of them are funny & they add to overall atmosphere
Do note that all the trophies pop during post-race summary, along with the in-game trophies, not when you actually complete the given requirment, so don't fret if something doesn't pop immediately
Step1: Tutorial & Grand Tour Mode
In this step you will learn how the game works & then take on the most time consuming element of the game which is Grand Tour Mode (race along 5 stages with branching routes & traffic). It will take 16 races, 5 stages each. Since you're gonna have so many races, be sure to use every available car at least once. You will also have to beat all the rivals (named opponents with a personal avatar) in a single run, as well as all the rivals available in the game & complete at least 1 clean stage.
After this step you should unlock:
No Road Not Taken
Step2: Grand Prix Mode & unlocking secret tracks
In this step you will be unlocking all Grand Prix Mode trophies. This mode consist of 4 championships (no traffic, just racers) with optional car tuning. The only difference between championships are the tracks you will race on, no difficulty spike etc, but do note that you have to win every race in all 4 championships for the 2 corresponding trophies.
After this step you will unlock all of the secret tracks, and the below trophies:
Step 3: Cannonball & Battle Royale cleanup
Cannonball is a custom race in which you can setup number of options & Battle Royale is an elimination race with named opponents along randomized stages. There are a few trophies connected to these modes, but this step will be rather short compared to previous ones.
After this you will unlock:
All Night Long
Full of Secrets