- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (personal opinion) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 25 (5, 13, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-3 hours (personal opinion) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None - You can select level
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes - NA and EU
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: None
- Additional peripherals required?: No
SkyTime is a first person platformer with time stopping mechanics and some combat. There are 10 different levels in the game. Take your time, because sometimes it can be frustrating, but it is worth playing and it's full of fun, too!
Step 1: Play through the game
There are 10 levels in the game. You must complete the game to unlock the Time Traveller trophy. Trophies are mostly about time and destruction, as you have to complete all the time trials and destroy all the turrets. None of the trophies are missable; if you miss something you chapter select later. If you want to quit the game, press and press .
- Don’t Stop Running
- Time Traveller
Step 2: Clean up your trophies
If you missed any trophies, you can return and clean up your trophies. See the trophy guide for whichever trophy you are still missing. In the "Main Menu", select "Play" and select "Level".
- My spot!
- Stomach of steel
- Gotta.. Move.. Faster!
- Can’t stop hopping
- Premium Umbrella
- Let me pass!
- Can’t touch this
- Too Fast
- Scavenger Hunt
- Speed Run
- Speed Dodging
- Going Up
- Double Trouble
- Triple Threat
- Glossy Finish
- No Scratches
- SkyTime Platinum
[PST would like to thank Trophy Germany for this Roadmap]