- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 13 (9, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 16-20hrs (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 Completions of the Map (for Spear Shaker)
- Number of missable trophies: None.
- Glitched trophies: None.
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty, however re-completing the map each time will (in a way) increase difficulty but your character can be levelled up to ease the difficulty of your opponents.
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: There are no cheats available.
Shake Spears is a free to play game available for download from the PS Store. The game servers are prone to glitching which may prevent you from accessing the multiplayer so it is advised to play only career and survival to obtain all the trophies. If you are a PS member then you use the Cloud to backup your saves but if not, then you can use USB drive to backup up your saves save. The trophy titled "Master of Magic" is best earned in survival.
How to play:
Use the stick to move your spear up and down.
Use the stick to move your shield up and down.
Use and to scroll through your spells and press to use the selected spell.
WARNING: I have seen some reports of micro-transactions not being given to the player despite purchasing. Unfortunately there is no way to contact for refund. Thankfully, the 100% can still be done without the need of purchasing the micro-transactions.
[PST Would Like To Thank Collector Detector for this Overview]