- What is the estimated trophy difficulty for Save Your Nuts?
The estimated trophy difficulty for Save Your Nuts is 2/10.
- How many offline trophies are there in Save Your Nuts?
There are 26 offline trophies in Save Your Nuts.
- How many online trophies are there in Save Your Nuts?
There are 0 online trophies in Save Your Nuts.
- How long does it take to get the platinum in Save Your Nuts?
The estimated time to get a platinum in Save Your Nuts is 1-2 hours.
- How many playthroughs is needed to get a platinum in Save Your Nuts?
About a dozen matches.
- How many missable trophies are there in Save Your Nuts?
There are 0 missable trophies in Save Your Nuts.
- Does difficulty affect trophies in Save Your Nuts?
Yes, you will have to win a match against 4 Hard AI Bots on almost every arena.
- Are there any unobtainable/glitched trophies in Save Your Nuts?
There are no unobtainable/glitched trophies in Save Your Nuts.
Banner by kinjall
If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Estimated Difficulty)
- Offline trophies: 26 (5, 14, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: None - there is an online option, but it's dead and there's no need to ever go online for trophies unless you don't have enough controllers
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1-2 hours (Estimated Time)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: About a dozen matches
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None known
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, you will have to win a match against 4 Hard AI Bots on almost every Arena
- Note that 4 controllers will be needed for this platinum if you are planning to do it offline. Presumably it could be boosted online with a group of 4 players if you don't have controllers
A long awaited game about the perils of having a vasectomy? A guide to surviving marriage? A warning about failing to secure your protective cup properly before a game of hockey?
Actually, no, this game is a local and online party game with cute furry animals playing with nuts and fighting your opponents. While the other 3 choices really sound more interesting, this is a quick and relatively easy platinum, that is still somewhat entertaining as long as you have 4 controllers. I didn't test out online, since it is a graveyard, so unless you have boost buddies, you're gonna want to opt for local play.
There's no much challenge here and the trophies are mostly straightforward with a bit of prep. Read on for the best way to get your nut.
Step 1: Play the Tutorial
Not only is this almost always a useful place to start, there's actually a trophy for doing it. The tutorial will introduce you to the basic mechanics of the game. You'll need to replay it a couple of times until you clear the tutorial in less than a minute for your first trophy
Trophies earned in this step - 1
Step 2: 1v1 matches with 2 controllers
We are now ready to start the actual game and knock out a bunch of quick trophies. You will need 2 controllers here, with your opponent being a local guest account. We will just be leaving it to idle while we get the necessary trophies. You should only need 2-3 matches to clean up everything. Switch characters between matches to reduce replays in Step 5.
Trophies earned in this step - 8
I can fly!
More punch, anyone?
Never Give Up
Sorry to Burst Your Bubble
Step 3: 2v2 matches with 4 controllers
We are almost done with local players, but will need 1-2 matches with 4 controllers for the last of the quick trophies. You can combine everything here to do in all in a single match with the right set up.
Trophies earned in this step - 5
Who let the dogs out?
Step 4: 4v4 matches against Hard AI Bots
Basically the last step, and the longest: you need to win a match on every map (except Soccer and Basketball) against 4 AI Bots set to Hard. You could do this with 3 other live people in local, but assuming you have no friends, then choose AI teammates. You can set your AI skill to Unfair for the easiest time, and I would recommend choosing Battle mode. When you win the match on the current arena, switch to the next arena and carry on. Only the first 3 arenas are unlocked to start, and after that the next arena unlocks with each win.
Trophies earned in this step - 10
There are bots in my Yard!
Party at the Park
Catch your Train
Bots On Ice
Step 5: Clean up
If you followed the above steps, you should only have one trophy left - Lupino Fury . For this you need to unlock the Wolf character. First you need to win a match on every arena, including the Soccer and Basketball maps. You will not have done that yet as they were locked, and you didn't have to play them for a trophy. Do any mode you want (1v1 Capture the Nut is quickest) and after winning those 2 maps you should unlock the Beaver. Now you need to win at least once with all 5 characters - the 4 starting which you may already have done, and now Beaver. Once you win a match with all 5, you will unlock the Wolf and earn the last trophy and your plat.
Trophies earned in this step - 2