If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 with a Guide but 3/10 without one [Platinum Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 14 (2, 11, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 2-4mins if you skip through everything but 2-3.5 hours if you read everything, depending on the text speed and your reading speed [Estimated Time to Platinum]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1+ Cleanup if needed
- Number of missable trophies: Yes, 4 - Oedipus Complex , Up for anything , Green Eyed Monster and Japanese Waitress
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options available.
EXTRAS: For a video Walkthrough, see the Platinum trophy Love yous Succubus even more , which contains a 3 Minute Platinum Walkthrough (skipping) as well as a Full Game Walkthrough (no skipping).
Much like the first entry in the series, Sakura Succubus 2 is a lewd and suggestive NSFW Visual Novel developed by Winged Cloud (the creators of many more Sakura VN titles, not just ones about Succubi) and published by Gamuzumi. The story for Sakura Succubus 2 picks up mere seconds after the end of the first game, where you once again play as Ogasawara Hiroki, a photographer for a local Newspaper and through your job, you'll discover and meet the Succubi. The original 3 Succubi from the first game are still present but this time, you'll meet two new women to add to your already 3-strong harem. Of course, with so many beautiful women in the mix, there's bound to be plenty of drama and that's not even including their unique brand of magical (and rather erotically charged) powers.
Unfortunately, the translation for this entry isn't as good as its predecessor but isn't anywhere near as bad as part 3. The Platinum remains doable in just a few minutes like part 1 but unlike the first game, this one has 4 very missable trophies (see the Walkthrough below). Also note that all 4 games in the series have NA, EU and JP Stacks on both PS4 & PS5 for a total of 6 for each game.
: Save Menu
Options: Pause Menu
Like most VNs, there isn't much in the way of gameplay since you will mostly just be pressing . However, unlike the first game, this time there are 4 missable trophies (Oedipus Complex , Up for anything , Green Eyed Monster , Japanese Waitress ) so you'll need to pay attention to certain dialogue decisions. See the missable trophies for more information on which choices to make.
If you are only playing for the trophies and not the story, you could complete the Platinum in about 2-3 minutes by skipping through everything. That said, we recommend playing through the story, which will take between 2 to 4 hours, depending on the text speed and your reading speed.
If you want to skip through the game, go to Main Menu => Preferences and move all the sliders to the far right and turn on the Skip Unseen Text, Transitions and After Choices options:
Step 1: Play the game
Whether you decide to skip through everything or, as we always recommend, read through everything, this is a quick and relatively easy Platinum. Throughout the game, there are several dialogue choices you will make but nearly all are inconsequential to the Platinum and thus you can choose whatever you like. There are only 4 decisions that affect the trophies (see Step 2 for their locations). However, because you can skip through the whole game in just a few minutes, you can easily go through the game without a guide and then clean up any of the 4 you missed after the game ends.
By the end of this step, you will have earned:
Too Close for Comfort
Step 2: Clean up
If you decided to play without a guide and/or missed any of the missable trophies, now is a good time to get them and the Platinum. The 4 missable trophies are found in the following locations:
- Oedipus Complex : Early on in the game when you enter the kitchen and see Hifumi cooking.
- Up for anything : About 1/3rd of the way through the game when you walk in the forest and see Marina.
- Green Eyed Monster : About 2/3rd through the game when you go to the train station with Cosmo and Ayu.
- Japanese Waitress : Towards the end of the game when you meet Hazel the second time.