- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Fiesta Time Trophy in Saints Row
Hit a launched piñata with the Piñata Stick.
How to unlock Fiesta TimeBoth of these weapons are unlocked through the completion of missions and can't be bought. To unlock the Piñata Launcher, you'll need to purchase the Let's Pretend Tier 4 Venture then complete their missions involving scoping out heists and being a getaway driver. After talking to the manager at the end you'll unlock this. To unlock the Piñata Stick, you'll have to give a one star rating to La Bogeda in Marina West in the @ATCHA Side Hustle. If you've completed it already but didn't give it one star, you can still return to the location and replay it, it's just south of the Venture location in this area.
The Piñata Launcher is a 'Big Gun', and the Piñata Stick is actually a Visual Mod for the Crowbar, so you'll have to go and buy that from a Friendly Fire, making sure to change the Visual Mod. Once you've actually got the weapons, shoot the launcher at the ground, then hit the resulting Piñata with the stick to get this trophy once it explodes.