- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Heard You Like Wheels Trophy in Saints Row
Heard You Like Wheels
Unlock all vehicle special upgrades.
How to unlock Heard You Like WheelsThere is a total of 10 types of special upgrades or 'Signature Abilities' for vehicles. With the exception of two that are unlocked automatically, you have to perform a challenge to unlock them for that vehicle. You only need to unlock each Signature Ability type once, thankfully you don't have to get the signature ability for every vehicle in the game.
I'd suggest waiting until you've finished the story, ventures and Side Hustles before going for this trophy, as with the exception of one, you'll unlock vehicles with all of the possible abilities through mission completions, saving you from searching for eligible vehicles.
The abilities are as follows:
Once you've unlocked all of these you'll get the trophy, you don't need to equip it or even have the car in your garage for it to count.
- Air Boost - 3 360 spins, aka holding / on a big jump, see A Car Named Simone for a good location. This doesn't have to be in one jump.
- Ball & Chain - 100 Towing Payload Smashes, you need to add a towing cable to a vehicle, tow a car or eligible item and smash the towed car into anything destructable.
- Bowelrod Roar - Unlocked automatically on a vehicle unlocked through the LARP plotline.
- Crab Steering - Sideswipe 8 Enemy Vehicles, call a gang or police and let them chase you in your vehicle, sideswipe when you can.
- Ejector Seat - Car to Wingsuit, basically go fast in your vehicle, hold to get on the roof then quickly press to wingsuit while the car is still moving.
- Infinite Boost - See Free Refills
- Jump - Perform 3 barrel rolls aka holding +/ on a big jump, use the same location in A Car Named Simone . This doesn't have to be in one jump.
- Kneecappers - Near-Miss Streak of 8, this is the one you won't have a vehicle for automatically, you can grab a go kart at the track in the west of El Dorado, then just drive back towards the bridge and you should have enough cars around to get this.
- Super Air Control - See A Car Named Simone
- Tank Gun - Unlocked automatically with the tank in a late story mission.