- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Tourist Trophy in Saints Row
Complete the photo scavenger hunt.
How to unlock TouristThe photo scavenger hunt is one of the discoveries in the game. Similar to the collectibles, you'll have to take a picture of certain landmarks scattered around the map. They'll appear on your minimap when you get close to them, after which they'll show up on your regular map until you complete them. Usually, it's kind of obvious what the landmark is in any given area but if you check the icon on the map it'll tell you what you need to photograph.
You'll get the majority of them when completing districts for All Mine , then there are eight more to find in the desert regions (3 in Rojas North, 1 in Rojas South, 2 each in Badlands North/South). If you need a guide for the ones that haven't shown up on your map through regular gameplay, check the video below by Trophy Tom