- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
A Car Named Simone Trophy in Saints Row
A Car Named Simone
Perform a quadruple backflip with Super Air Control.
How to unlock A Car Named SimoneSuper Air Control is a Signature Ability available on some vehicles in the game. For example there is the Ant buggy that you'll unlock through a Pony Express side hustle in the south east, the Idol motorbikes or a few others that aren't as useful for this trophy.
You'll need to first unlock Super Air Control by performing a double backflip in your chosen vehicle, you'll probably want to give it nitrous and off-road capabilities if needed as the best places for these are in the desert. Once you've successfully done a double backflip you can head to a garage to add the ability to the vehicle. This will allow you to spin faster by holding while you are in the midair, making this trophy possible.
There are a few ramps that can give you enough air to do a quadruple backflip, I found a couple in Kavanagh County Territory, the location I got this trophy at (with a motorbike) is shown in the below screenshot.