- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Prankster Trophy in Saints Row
Prank a co-op partner.
How to unlock PranksterGLITCHED - While the trophy pops fine if you do it, in my experience playing in co-op was extremely broken and often unplayable, meaning I had to try multiple times before I could do the trophy properly.
To prank a co-op partner, you first need to complete a little challenge given to you by the game, which you can find by holding . There are a variety of challenges available from killing enemies in a certain ways to stunt related ones. If you get an unsavoury challenge (or if the game is too broken to complete it) you can quit the game and rejoin and you'll both get a new challenge. Once you've completed the challenge, hold again to prank your partner. You both need to prank the other person to both get the trophy.
If you need someone for this, see the Co-Op Partners Thread.