- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Picking Fights Trophy in Saints Row
Defeat a miniboss from each faction.
How to unlock Picking FightsMinibosses are the most powerful recurring enemies in the game, they can take and dish out a lot more damage than regular enemies. They show up in certain missions and when you max out the noteriety for a faction (Marshall, The Idols, Los Panteros). They are indicated by a skull on the minimap. The latter two you just shoot until they die, but the Marshall miniboss first requires you wait until they tire, then shoot the protuding canisters, then finally shoot his back to deal damage.
You're guaranteed to get this through completion of the KAKTS Radio venture as you need to call each faction, raise their noteriety to max and kill a miniboss for completion.