- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Kitted Out Trophy in Saints Row
Fully upgrade a weapon.
How to unlock Kitted OutTo fully upgrade a weapon you need to reach at least level 15 to unlock the three upgrade levels; you must also unlock the signature ability for your chosen weapon. Unlike the vehicles, there is less need trophy wise to get these signature abilities and some of them can be a little annoying. The Idol Pistol available at Friendly Fire has a super easy ability unlock if you're looking for an easy one.
Once you do, head to any Friendly Fire and buy the upgrade kit 3 times, this will cost you a total of $130,000. Once you've bought all three upgrades and unlocked the signature ability, this will pop.