- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
The Mechanic Trophy in Saints Row
Fully upgrade a vehicle.
How to unlock The MechanicTo fully upgrade a vehicle you need to reach at least level 15 to unlock the three upgrade levels; you must also unlock the signature ability for your chosen vehicle. You need to unlock a few of these for other trophies anyway and some of them require very little effort so you'll probably have a few unlocked by the time you reach level 15.
Once you do, head to any garage and buy the upgrade kit 3 times, this will cost you a total of $130,000. Once you've bought all three upgrades and unlocked the signature ability, this will pop.