- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
The Spins Trophy in Saints Row
Perform a barrel roll.
How to unlock The SpinsA barrel roll is rolling your car in midair then landing on your wheels. Simply rolling your car won't cut it so you'll need to find a ramp and a decent car, there are plenty of hills in the desert areas you can use, there are also multiple ramps at the graveyard in 'Take Me To Church' and in other places around the map. Once you have a ramp and a car, you'll need to hold and / in midair in order to roll, if you land on your wheels (or close enough, there's a little leeway) you'll get this trophy.