- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Bonus Round Trophy in Saints Row
Destroy a car with Pugnus Sanctus Dei.
How to unlock Bonus RoundTo unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei, you need to complete two of the Hidden Histories around the map. They're both in the city so you'll find them on the way towards All Mine , but if you want to grab this weapon as soon as possible complete the following:
Once you've finished these and unlocked the weapon, head to your safehouse or a Friendly Fire and equip it, it's classed as a melee weapon. Now just find any car, you'll probably want it to be a parked car so the driver doesn't escape, and just press and/or to punch it until it explodes for the trophy.
- Meeker Square - Old Town West
- St. Thomas Corvacho - East Providencia