- Saints Row Best Weapons Guide
- How do you solve the Monolith riddle puzzle in Saints Row?
- Saints Row All Collectibles Guide and Maps
- Saints Row Best Vehicles Guide
- Saints Row Marshall Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Los Panteros Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Idols Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Kavanagh County Territory Collectibles Guide
- Saints Row Photo Hunt Locations Guide
- Saints Row Hidden History Guide: All Locations and Rewards
- How to make money quickly and easily in Saints Row
- How to unlock the Pugnus Sanctus Dei boxing glove weapon in Saints Row
- How to complete the Saints Row Eurekabator! Thrustbuster Alpha Test to unlock the explosive Thrustbuster football
- How to unlock the Prototype RTP 62-8S hoverboard in Saints Row
- How do you customise your car in Saints Row?
Quality Time Trophy in Saints Row
Complete all loyalty missions.
How to unlock Quality TimeThroughout the game after obtaining the church you'll gain some missions to complete that don't directly progress the story, they are usually centered around one of your three friends and completing them usually upgrades the weapons of those friends when they are in combat with you. They all appear in the missions app so as long as you're completing all the missions there you'll get this. I haven't marked this one as story related as I can't confirm whether you actually need to complete these missions to complete the game, but if anyone completed the game without getting this trophy let me know.
There isn't anything in game noting a mission as a loyalty mission, but I believe the following are required:
- Shootin' The Shit
- The Dustmoot
- Office Decor
- Idol Threat
- The Fast and the Foodiest
- Idol Hands
- Neenah's Car
- The Forge
- Art Appreciation