- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Personal Estimate) (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 37 (22, 9, 5, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1–2 hours (Personal Estimate) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. PS4 and Vita lists available in EU, NA and Asia regions
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats
- Additional peripherals required?: None
Random Heroes: Gold Edition is another simple yet fun platforming game developed and published by Woblyware and Ratalaika Games. In it the Earth is being invaded by terrifying aliens! It’s up to you and a bunch of random heroes to save the day and stop the invasion! Shoot and jump your way through over 108 levels to stop the alien menace and bring peace to the planet. Will you be able to survive?
The aim of the game is to complete as many levels with three stars as possible whilst collecting coins to buy new weapons. There are nine chapters in all with 12 levels in each, but to get the you'll only need to focus on the first three chapters.
Before we continue onto the steps for this easy game, I'll explain to you how you must navigate each level to maximise trophy unlocking with minimal replays.
Characters are unlocked every three stars. To get three stars on a single level you must do the following:
- Kill all enemies - search high and low, some are hiding in corners of the level you might not think to look.
- Collect all environmental coins (enemy drops aren’t counted) - be wary of hidden chamber areas that may require some platforming.
- Stay at full health - goes without saying, don't get hit. Picking up a med pack to heal will not give you your star back.
Do this for as many of the early levels as you can and you will unlock all characters with levels to spare, meaning you can just blast through them however you like until you defeat the final boss. You should also have collected all the coins you need by killing all enemies and collecting all environmental coins, but if not there is advice in the walkthough below.
Step One: Play through each level completing the first 3 chapters (36 levels) + Buy the first 5 weapons as you earn coins
In this step you should earn:
Step Two (if necessary): Replay any levels if you are missing stars or coins
If you defeat boss three (Horned Boss in the Cemetery) and are still short on stars to unlock your final character(s), now is the time to go back to previous easier levels and clean up. Likewise, if you need some extra coins to purchase the first five weapons in the shop, it’s best to replay the first boss until you accumulate enough.
If you didn’t get these in Step One, you may earn:
+ any trophies for additional characters you may be missing.
[PST Would Like to Thank AmbaLaBamba for this Roadmap]