- Estimated trophy difficulty: 8/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 9 (5, 2, 2)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 16-20+ Hours, highly skill dependent. (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 of each mode (Classic and Rebooted)
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: No
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
Q*Bert Rebooted is a more modern remake of the classic game of Q*Bert. There are some notable changes in the form of new enemies and new patterns of movement but the game at its core remains the same: Jump on a bunch of cubes to change them to a target color.
The most noticeable change is that the cubes are no longer 4-sided but now 6-sided, which opens up new possibilities in terms of how you move around the boards. Unfortunately, the controls for this game leave a lot to be desired; expect significant control issues that will send you in unexpected directions, up to and including jumping right off the board.
Most of the trophies are for things you would do through the course of natural play anyway....jumping on discs, dying, collecting gems etc. There are two game modes: Classic and Rebooted.
The following trophies can only be obtained via playing Q*Bert Classic:
- Classic Master
- Green Machine
The following trophies can only be obtained via playing Q*Bert Rebooted:
- Coin-Op Collector
The following trophies can be obtained in either game (it's highly likely you'll earn these just through the course of natural play.):
- Snake Surprise
- Down for the Count
- Disc Rider
[PST Would Like To Thank The-Man-In-Black for this Roadmap]