- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 25 (8, 10, 6, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1-2 hours (if using walkthrough) (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies:None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: n/a
- Do trophies stack?: n/a
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: n/a
- Additional peripherals required?: n/a
Welcome to Please Don't Touch Anything, a quirky little puzzle game that wants you to touch nothing, even though you need to touch everything. You're left by a co-worker at a desk full of buttons and gadgets just begging to be touched. The platinum for this game is very straight forward with a walkthrough. You simply need to complete certain steps to achieve all trophies. Enjoy breaking all the rules!
Step 1: Play through all 30 endings.
Simply follow the walkthrough provided here and complete the 30 endings.
If you're a fan of videos and prefer a video walkthrough, our very own Velvet has you covered in the Once Again trophy description.
Step 2: Clean Up
At the end the only mop up should be button pressing and resetting your game. Otherwise the walkthrough will hold your hand and hand you... an easy/fun platinum.
[PST Would Like to Thank Tuffinz for this Roadmap]