- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 [Platinum Difficulty Rating]
- Offline trophies: 19 (4, 5, 9, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 4-15 hours [Estimated Time to Platinum]
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, PS4/Vita stacks for multiple regions
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: N/A
- Additional peripherals required?: None
Welcome to Pic-a-Pix Classic 2, a picross puzzle game available on PS4 and Vita. This is a "sequel" to Pic-a-Pix Classic - it's the same logic with the same list, just new puzzles. In these puzzles, you need to apply logic to a grid in order to paint a picture. Fortunately, there is a nice help section on the main menu that will detail exactly how to complete one of these puzzles.
Step 0: Follow the solutions
The solutions to each puzzle are available in this Supplemental Solutions Guide here: LINK. If you follow these solutions, it can take you a few hours to complete the platinum.
Note: If you use the fix button, be sure to not press , which will void the medal you need for each puzzle. Use to back out of the fix screen.
Step 1: Complete the puzzles!
If you want to complete these puzzles without the use of a guide, do so at your own pace. The only thing you need to be cognizant of is to not use the "Fix" option. Avoid using it as it voids the puzzle's medal. You can use to "test mark" a square. If you don’t want to spam the Fix option, this will allow you to test how making a square will affect the rest of the logic. You will still need to mark it with in order to complete the puzzle. Once again, avoid activating the "Fix" functionality.
Step 2: Clean up.
If you did not get the trophies for beating the specific size puzzles without using the X mark or missed a medal, go back and clean those up.
[PST Would Like To Thank Slamma for this Roadmap]