Cliff Master Trophy
Fluamao Cliffs completeReach 100% in Chapter 10: Fluamao Cliffs by collecting all of its Orbs and Glyphs, discovering all creatures, filling the Energy Obelisk, meditating on the stone Platform and completing all puzzles. Make sure you always check the region map before leaving to make sure it says 100%. Remember, you can collect everything in whatever order you please so you don't need to follow the list below in that exact order.
For a video guide instead, see my OMNO 100% Walkthroughs Playlist or our Video Walkthrough Supplement.
Fluamao Cliffs has a total of 12 Collectibles to find:
Meditation Platform: Directly to the right of the entrance.
Energy Obelisk (collect enough energy from fauna and flora until you can fill the obelisk, then interact with it).
ORBS: [TOTAL: 4]
- Orb 1: Straight ahead of you from the entrance, this Orb is on a high platform. To reach it, activate the mechanism on the ledge below the very high mountain/ledge nearby (by the statue that resembles a man with arms up), which opens a very large air vent in the ground. Use the air and the nearby Lumotaris to reach the ledge, then float over.
- Orb 2: At the far top-right corner of the map, use the air vent and platforms to Dash over to reach the Orb.
- Orb 3: At the top-left corner of the map, this Orb is on top of a tall platform. To reach it, jump off the side of the cliff into the group of Sagryphs and Float () through all 4 Gates to unlock a teleport that takes you to the Orb.
- Orb 4: In the top left corner of the map, there is an empty Gate that faces off the edge. Activate the mechanism stone at the base of it and jump over. You'll then need to move the large block in the middle of that courtyard to the left, then jump from platform to platform around the circle but always using cover; staying out in the beam of light for approx. 5 seconds will make you restart. Complete the platforming puzzle and jump over to reach the Orb.
CREATURES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Creature 1: Podrakors: These are the large blue flying creatures that circle the area.
- Creature 2: Tripulids: These are the massive pink three-legged creatures that walk around the area.
- Creature 3: Sagryphs: In the west-side of the area, off of the edge you'll see a large group of blue-and-white flying creatures that are circling a large, floating platform. Just walking to the edge of the area and looking at them is enough to trigger the discovery.
CUBES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Cube 1: To the right of the final Obelisk, in the far right corner of the area, this Cube is on a platform. Jump on the nearby rocks to reach it.
- Cube 2: Right in front of the Energy Obelisk, walk to the edge of the ledge.
- Cube 3: Across from the large, open air vent, on the far left wall of the area, this Cube is up on a ledge. To reach it, backtrack a little and then hug the left wall, using small, slim ledges in the wall to reach a Lumotaris that will give you enough of a boost to then glide over to the Cube.