Plains Master Trophy
Malaha Plain completeReach 100% in Chapter 3: Malaha Plain by collecting all of its Orbs and Cube Glyphs, discovering all creatures, filling the Energy Obelisk, meditating on the stone Platform and completing all puzzles. Make sure you always check the region map before leaving to make sure it says 100%. Remember, you can collect everything in whatever order you please so you don't need to follow the list below in that exact order.
For a video guide instead, see my OMNO 100% Walkthroughs Playlist or our Video Walkthrough Supplement.
Malaha Plain has a total of 13 Collectibles to find:
Meditation Platform: Immediately in front of you when you enter, to the right.
Energy Obelisk (collect enough energy from fauna and flora until you can fill the obelisk, then interact with it).
ORBS: [TOTAL: 5]
- Orb 1: Right in front of you on the left when you enter the area, on a tall pillar. To reach it, you need to climb up the nearby mushrooms and jump over.
- Orb 2: This Orb is way far out in the distance, at the end of the area. You'll need to jump across a cliff to another floating island and there you'll find a square courtyard. Interact with the activation stone to begin the puzzle. Push the large blocks with and solve the jumping puzzle to reach the Orb.
- Orb 3: Immediately to the right of the 3-Orb Obelisk and Cube 2 on a med-high platform. Use the nearby rocks and ledges along the edge of the area to turn around and jump over to it.
- Orb 4: On the left-hand side of the map. You'll need to use the nearby Gambelas to reach it. Interact with one and it will boost you up.
- Orb 5: Directly under a sleeping Kronorus.
CREATURES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Creature 1: Kronorus: The giant dinosaur-looking creature with horns. It's impossible to miss!
- Creature 2: Twivellas: Mushrooms on the ground which can be found in several areas, usually by trees. One such location is by the Kronorus dinosaur.
- Creature 3: Gambelas: These are easy to miss. Glambelas are green plant-like creatures that wanter around. These are important though as you'll need them to reach Orb 4.
CUBES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Cube 1: Walk forward from the Meditation Platform, sticking to the right wall. You'll reach this Cube sitting by the edge of a cliff.
- Cube 2: Right ahead and to the right of the final 3-Orb Obelisk, on the ground under a small ledge.
- Cube 3: On the far bottom-left of the map is the Energy Obelisk. Immediately to its right, just after the banana-like plants, you'll find this Cube.