Plateau Master Trophy
Agneya Plateau completeReach 100% in Chapter 2: Agneya Plateau by collecting all of its Orbs and Cube Glyphs, discovering all creatures, filling the Energy Obelisk, meditating on the stone Platform and completing all puzzles. Make sure you always check the region map before leaving to make sure it says 100%. Remember, you can collect everything in whatever order you please so you don't need to follow the list below in that exact order.
You'll get the Dash () ability just as you enter this region and it will be the main skill you'll use to solve the puzzles here.
For a video guide instead, see my OMNO 100% Walkthroughs Playlist or our Video Walkthrough Supplement.
Agneya Plateau has a total of 12 Collectibles to find:
Meditation Platform: Towards the left side of the area, out in the open.
Energy Obelisk (collect enough energy from fauna and flora until you can fill the obelisk, then interact with it).
ORBS: [TOTAL: 4]
- Orb 1: To the right of the entrance, right where you find the Flooms. Activate the mechanism stone which will drop a platform for you, acting as a ramp. Climb up then use the slim ledge along the wall to walk forward, then jump across to the Orb.
- Orb 2: To the far left side, hovering in midair above a square stone courtyard with a few low platforms. When you jump on them, they raise up so you'll need to find the correct order of which platform to jump to next to reach the Orb.
- Orb 3: Right behind the Meditation Platform in the left side of the area.
- Orb 4: At the far top-left corner of the map, this Orb is atop some ruins. Behind some of the broken pillars are stones you can climb to reach a high enough pillar to then jump over to the Orb.
CREATURES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Creature 1: Flooms: Flooms are little pink flying tadpole-like creatures, usually in a pack of 3, flying around an energy square. Right as you are coming into the area, jump off to the right side of the platforms you're walking on to find the Flooms.
- Creature 2: Shoobs: These are little bunnies which you'll find towards the end of the area on the left, right by the Energy Obelisk.
- Creature 3: Frummers: Frummers are dark purple, ladybug/beetle creatures and you can find one just chilling on the ground by the Energy Obelisk, on the left-hand side of the map.
CUBES: [TOTAL: 3]
- Cube 1: Right as you are coming into the area, jump off to the left side of the platforms you're walking on to find this Cube.
- Cube 2: To the right, just after Orb 1.
- Cube 3: All the way to the far bottom-left corner on a ledge.