If you have any questions or comments, please visit the discussion thread
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 (Trophy Difficulty Poll)
- Offline trophies: 12 (8, 3, 1)
- Online trophies: None
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1-2 hours (Estimated Time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: Stage 16 of Dig Dug 2, Stage 19 of Galaga, Stage 1 of Dragon Buster II, Stage 1-8 of Mappy Land, Stage 8 of Pac-Land, the last level of Rolling Thunder, Stage 35 of Battle City and 8 Rounds in Mendel Palace.
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A. Game has rewind and save state features to exploit.
Dragon Buster II
Pick up keys
Enter areas, use exit doors
Tap to move left
Tap to move right
+ Jump to higher level
Step 1: Play through titles with specific trophy goals
Clear Stage 16, obtain the Special Flag along the way.
Daddy Cool, Taizo Hori
Flag of Glory
Clear Stage 19, obtain a Dual Fighter along the way.
Last Line of Defense in the Alien Invasion
Dragon Buster II
Slay the dragon and clear Stage 1.
Clear through Stage 1-8.
Clear Stage 8 and earn the max Artistic Bonus along the way.
Special Number 765
The Extraordinary is Ordinary
You can use a password to skip to the final level and defeat the final boss.
Leila Rescue Mission Complete
Clear through Stage 35.
Let's Go for a Spin Turn
Clear through Stage 1-8
Good Morning, Princess Candy
Step 2: Play any remaining titles and clean up
The last trophy simply involves playing the remaining titles. Just start the game and quit out at the title screen if you want to. Pick up any other objective based trophies you may have missed.
Dreams are Fertilizer for the Brain