- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 20 (5, 6, 8, 1)
- Online trophies: 0
- Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 6-10 hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 complete, 4 partial
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
- Do trophies stack?: Yes, the JP PS3 & Vita versions stack with the global release.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheats available.
- Additional peripherals required?: No
Muv-Luv Alternative is the second game of the Muv-Luv franchise, ported to the PlayStation Vita for Western Audiences following a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Muv-Luv Alternative is Japanese visual novel. Meaning, there is no gameplay, per se. You are simply reading the story and following along. It is a very lengthy and in depth story, making the novel quite long. There is an option, however, to fast forward the game. There are several unskippable scenes that you must let play out so if you're playing for trophies and not story, use these opportunities to make a sandwich or something.
Step 1: Complete the story
Just play the story, answering any question however you wish. You can use to speed through it if you don't want to read.
The Light of Other Days
Soldier, Ask Not
Across the Island
No Tears Left to Shed
The Unending Fight
A Crack in Spacetime
Step 2: Use Chapter Select to unlock all the endings
Once the game is completed and chapter select is unlocked, you can return to a previous point in the game, Chapter 7, where the ending diverges based off of two choices. Keep replaying it to complete your remaining endings and earn the .
[PST Would Like To Thank shrapx for this Roadmap]