- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Trophy Difficulty Rating)
- Offline trophies: 8 (6, 1, 1)
- Online trophies: 2 (1, 1 )
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 3 Hours (Estimated time to 100%)
- Minimum number of playthroughs: 1, everything can be replayed.
- Number of missable trophies: 0.
- Glitched trophies: 1, see It seemed real
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, see It seemed real.
- Do trophies stack?: Yes. Potentially any trophy can stack with another depending upon the order in which they are earned. Also, the PS3 and 4 versions have the game have separate lists so you can get the 100% for this twice.
- Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No cheat codes available.
The MotoGP series is back with another compact version of its full-scale annualised title. Trophy-wise, you're not looking at anything too difficult or time consuming to complete. Your journey towards earning all of the trophies pretty much consists of playing 25 online races with varying motorcycle manufacturers, and experimenting with different difficulty settings and tuning setups. This can be easily accomplished within a few hours of gameplay and serves as a nice casual entry point into MotoGP so those unfamiliar with the series, won't need to invest all their time and effort into a full-scale version of the game.
Step 1: Complete 25 Online Races and Win with Various Teams
During this step you should be focused on completing 25 online races and winning races with the five required manufacturers/teams: Honda, Yamaha, Ducati, Suzuki, Aprilla. You should also try to change your Bike's settings through the 'engineer' menu prior to a race, as well as choose one race featuring a long straight to attempt to reach 340 km/h on.
At the end of this step you should have earned:
The flying wings!
The fastest diapason
It was a long time
Back from Italy
The Red Baron
Step 2: Winning a race with Pro Physics, Damage and Tyre Wear enabled
It seemed real gets its own step because, for some reason, it doesn't seem to unlock in Online Multiplayer. Here you will be trying to win 1, single player Grand Prix event with the required difficulty settings to unlock this trophy.
[PST Would Like To Thank chrisheadshot for this Roadmap]