My Kung Fu Is Stronger Trophy
My Kung Fu Is Stronger
Gain Mastery of All Fighters
This is the most time consuming trophy in the game and by-the-way it is the ONLY gold trophy in the game. Like the “My Kung Fu Is Strong” trophy, you need to reach the mastery of ALL 28 fighters! This is the total objectives that you need to complete OVERALL MINIMUM:
- 2,800 wins
- 2,800 -alities (fatalities and/or babalities)
- 4,200 X-Rays moves
- 280,000 liters of blood
- 672 NET HOURS!! of play (like 28 days playing a full 24hrs a day)
There are two tips for making this trophy half way faster and doable in around 350 hours or less:
- You need ONLY 1 control.
- Go to Training mode and select Tag Practice Mode (2vs2) and pick two desired fighters, both who need the 24 hours of time play.
- Once the "fight" starts just leave the controller plugged into the USB port and turn the TV off for a while (preferable at nights)
- When you check the "fight" just pause it and return to main menu (remember must be on training).
- After this go to Nekropolis and see the stats of both players and you will notice the increase of the time played.
Tip 2: thanks to darkrealm for the tip:
This trick takes two controllers:
Go to Tag versus
Enter versus code 466 ( four times 6 times 6 times) on both controllers
Have rounds set for 3
You will have unlimited super bar so you can constantly do your X-rays. You can get about 24 done per match this way while it also helps with pints of blood spilled. You can master two things at a time while also working on the time milestone this way. It's saving me a bunch of time on this...
Obie83 has made a wonderfull Guide for this trophy, you can Check it HERE.
YouTube - Mortal Kombat / My Kung Fu Is Stronger Trophy (Platinum)